Private Cloud Benefits
- Increased control over data, underlying systems, and application
- Ownership and retention of governance controls.
- Assurance over data location, removal of multiple jurisdiction legal and compliance requirement.
Public Cloud Benefits
- Easy and inexpensive setup because hardware, application, and bandwidth costs are covered by the provider
- Streamlined and easy-to-provision resources
- Scalability to meet customer needs
- No wasted resources-pay as you consume.
Hybrid Cloud Benefits
- Retain ownership and oversight of critical tasks and processes related to technology
- Re-use previous investments in technology within the organization
- Control over most critical business components and systems
- Cost-effective means fulfilling non-critical business functions (utilizing public cloud components.
- “Cloud bursting” and disaster recovery can be enhanced by hybrid cloud deployments.
Please follow and like us: